Tire maintenance is more important on a motorcycle compared to your other vehicle because your safety depends on it. Motorcycle tires wear differently and have a direct impact on the handling. Proper tire pressure should be a regular check for a daily driver. Best practice is to check the tire pressure before going on a ride. A considerable difference is outside temperature, from one day to another, can result in a five pound drop or raise in tire pressure which will have a big effect on handling and tire wear.
We offer the following tire services:
- mounting and balancing with just bring the wheel/s
- complete service by bringing the motorcycle and we will handle the removal of the wheel/s and replacement of tires
- wheel bearing inspection and replacement
- cush drive and sprocket inspection and replacement
- tube replacement
- drive shaft inspection if applicable
- chain adjustment
- brake wear inspection
We have various tires in stock which cover a wide range of motorcycles. If you would like a special size, thread or compound (including track only slicks) please call in advance and we can help with that request.
Please call or email for an appointment and pricing.